Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout!
Does my item qualify for returns?
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Any items marked 50% off or more at time of sale
- Gift cards
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or €5/item whichever is greater.
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 30 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of first contact. Should we not hear back within 48 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible) or donate the return to charity.
- We order from a variety of manufacturers, so the sizing varies from item to item!
- We measure each item and each size of each item in inches.
- We provide a measurement chart on each item's page measuring the (if applicable) bust, waist, hips, or the inseam, rise, waist, and hips, and the length. We also provide the model's measurements and height on each item's page next to the measurement chart.
- We also provide a True to Size bar above the sizing chart to help customers determine if an item runs smaller or larger than true to size!
- We lay each item flat on a table and measure the amount of fabric around at each point (each point being the bust, waist, etc.). We also have the fabric type in the description of the item on the item page, so you can determine if the item has any stretch or not.
- Our typical sizing is small: 0-4, medium: 4-6, and large: 6-8, XL 8-10, 1XL 12-14, 2XL 14-16.
- Although some of our items run much larger or much smaller than that sizing. We would recommend comparing your own measurements to those on the sizing chart to find your best
Shopping with us?
Do You Have A Physical Store?
- We currently only offer online shopping.
What Payment Options Do You Accept?
- We accept the following tenders: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.